Thursday, August 15, 2013

Bandstand Tea Rooms


      Right around the corner where we live a new cafe opened recently. It's called Bandstand Tea Rooms because their windows overlook the band stand in the Leamington pump gardens. 

     The place is very cute. It looks vintage, has cute tea sets and plates, little vintage cupboards and great coffee and cakes. We went there last weekend for a chocolate cake and we returned already today for a piece of a red velvet cake. You can see it on the picture below. 

     We will definitely miss this little posh village and its cakeries and tea rooms. I already wrote about another great tea place in Leamington called Vinteas here but there are definitely more posts to come. Leamington always keeps surprising me. 









An espresso and a red velvet cake




A vintage travel poster (we ordered the same one :-)....)






    The good thing about Leamington is that they also have as many gyms as cake places so tasting all these good things has had no fatal consequences so far :-).  


P.S. Don't forget to leave a review for my blog here to help me win the expats in England blog award. You don't have to be a blogger to leave the review.

Thank you!







17 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I'm seriously in love with your tea room/ coffee shop posts - they're all so cozy and dreamy♥♥♥ Please keep them coming;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is authentic. They even had the walls plastered with english wallpaper. Hidden gem for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many cute places like this in this little village. We will miss it so much!

      Delete
  3. Wow bonito lugar!!! me encanta la decoración!! y el pastel de chocolate tiene un aspecto delicioso!!!
    Muchas gracias por tus comentarios tan dulces!!!
    Have a good week! and my g+and heart for your post!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Marcela! You make me work on my Spanish I loveeeee your blog!

      Delete
  4. What a lovely place!!
    so adorable!
    it's looks like a dolls tea room!!!
    really really cute!
    Chiara
    ♡EFFENSHION

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dolls tea room, exactly! It's supper cute! We love this place!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks! Wow I just checked out your bag collection. It's impressive!

      Delete
  6. This place looks like a heaven to me!
    I'm a great fan of tea ceremonies!
    XOXO!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really learned to appreciate the tea ritual :-). I will miss it so much!

      Delete
  7. Really nice, like that. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. the building is very classic and attractive. in Indonesia there are no buildings like this
    http://www.kangalip.com/

    ReplyDelete

FB comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...